Welcome to Prosper Family Eyecare
At Prosper Family Family Eyecare we provide complete eye care for the whole family. We utilize the latest technology both during your examination and in our optical.
We believe in providing the very best to our patients. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and our staff is here to ensure that you have a positive experience both during and after your examination.
We accept most vision and medical insurance plans and are here to help you understand your insurance benefits. We also have a designer frame gallery with the latest styles, we offer the best lenses on the market, and we provide a wide range of contact lenses. We have proudly been serving the Prosper area since 2005.
What's New at Prosper Family Eyecare?
We are always striving to provide our patients with the best experience possible. That begins with our team. Our current staff brings the best to our patients in optical knowledge, up to date technology and superior customer service. (Learn more about our wonderful team)
Our office is proud to provide our patients with the most highly advanced digital retinal imaging technology available today! Our ability to view your internal retinal health is now dramatically improved with the Optomap (view brochure) and iWellness exam by Optovue™ OCT (view brochure). This technology gives us the ability to detect sight threatening conditions and diseases such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and others. Early detection is crucial!
The Optomap and OCT provide:
- Instant, non invasive images that can be taken with patients of all ages
- A digital computerized map of the retina
- HD real time images of all ten layers of the retina, which provide an in depth view of where disease can start
- A cellular count of the tissues in the eye that are damaged by glaucoma
- The ability to show you your images during your eye examination
- A permanent record for your medical file (year to year screenings for potential eye disease and tracking of diagnosed eye disease)
- THE MOST ACCURATE WAY TO VIEW/MONITOR/DOCUMENT THE HEALTH OF YOUR EYES!
We are also one of the few offices that can offer HD vision in your glasses. We are proud to examine our patients with the i.Profilerplus® and i.Terminal™ by ZEISS.
i.Scription® by ZEISS
The new prescription for better vision™
When we see our patient's vision more precisely, we can help them see more precisely – even in low light conditions. Our new technology helps our patients experience the full benefits of customized eyeglass lenses.
- Identification of higher order aberrations using wavefront technology (view FAQs for more info)
- Proprietary software program for individually optimized correction
- Best possible image clarity and perception of contrasts in all visual situations
Did you know that there are times when you can use your medical insurance for a visit at our office? Many times medical insurance will cover office visits for medical issues such as: burning, stinging, itching, dryness, floaters, flashes of light, foreign bodies, conjunctivitis (pink eye), glaucoma, diabetes, etc. There are many instances where medical insurance will cover a comprehensive eye examination as well. Please provide us with both your medical and your vision insurance information so that we can best serve you.
We are providers for the following major medical insurances: United Health Care, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Humana PPO, Medicare Part B, Cigna PPO and OAP, PHCS
We are providers for the following vision insurances: Vision Service Plan (VSP), Eyemed, Vision Care Plan (VCP), Superior Vision, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cigna, Block Vision, PHCS
*If you do not see your insurance carrier listed above, please call our office. We are continually updating our practice and we will be happy to assist you in determining if we can bill to your insurance carrier.
Payment is expected at the time of service (including all co-pays and non-covered services).